I develop all software for Zusie on an old Pention laptop running DOS.
I take periodic backups of all files, and you can browse and download them here.
- The utilities, written in C. Both source and DOS executable versions are provided. They consist of
- MCASM.C: The Microcode Assembler. It reads a microcode specification (mc.txt) and produces a binary dump (mc.bin) for uploading to the machine.
- ZASM.C: The Zusie Assembler. This program reads .ZA files (Zusie Assembly source) and produces binary dumps which can be uploaded to Zusie's program memory.
- ZUSIE.C: The Zusie Host Monitor. This program communicates with Zusie over the parallel port, allowing reading and writing of programs, microcode and RAM. It also includes communications test routines and also realtime asynchronous reading of Zusie's RAM.
- The microcode sources: (MC*.TXT and SIGNALS.TXT). The main file is MC.TXT which includes the others. Contains the microcode specification, to be run through MCASM.C
- Various test programs (*.ZA) and their compiled versions (*.ZAB)
Everything in this archive is work in progress! Some files are scarcely begun, others are abandoned, even though I try to keep it clean.Browse the archive here!
Other Relay Computer Resources
Here are some documents about Sweden's first relay computer, BARK:
Fredrik Andersson - nablaman[at]nablaman.com
Back to Zuse home | Back to my home page